The original building was erected in 1906 as T.A. Roberts’ liquor and wine warehouse and bottling plant. It was used for many years as an import warehouse, at which time it was known as the Kessler Building. The building was converted into lofts in 1993.
The lofts at Potrero Square range from 661 to 1,900 sq. ft. (approx) and surround 5 landscaped courtyards with peaceful fountains. Each unit comes with deeded parking.