Hills Plaza is an 18-story, 900,000 sq. ft. structure combining 65 luxury condominiums, retail, commercial and parking. The building was originally constructed for the Hills Brothers Coffee Company in 1925 by architect George Kellum, who created a proud example of Romanesque style. It was renovated by Whistler-Patri Architects in 1989 into its current state, and is currently a national landmark. The residential condominiums at Hills Plaza are located on floors 8 through 18. Many feature large private terraces, all with San Francisco Bay or city views. A 24-hour concierge greets guests in a beautiful, private lobby. Located directly along the beautiful San Francisco embarcadero waterfront, the ground floor of the plaza offers the best in urban living, with Crunch Fitness, Starbucks, Gordon Biersch and Palomino Restaurant.